- Correct low serum Magnesium levels particularly in the elderly with co-morbidities and taking polypharmacy, those with gastro-intestinal absorption problems, diabetes mellitus, alcoholism; and patients taking diuretics, some antibiotics, and cancer chemotherapy.
- Stabilize heart rhythm thereby preventing arrhythmia, especially in those with established Coronary Artery Disease and previous Myocardial Infarction.
- Relieve constipation and hyperacidity gently.
- Relieve continuous muscle contraction or cramps
- Relieve symptoms of Magnesium deficiency such as anorexia, fatigue, insomnia, irritability, poor memory, reduced ability to learn.
- Prevent pre-eclampsia/eclampsia during pregnancy.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device