Fish Oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health.
Taking a fish oil supplement could help you get enough omega-3 fatty acids if you don't eat a lot of oily fish.
These are the benefits for your health.
1. Reduced blood pressure.
2. It May help treat specific mental health conditions.
3. It May support eye health.
4. It May reduce inflammation.
5. It May support healthy skin.
6. It May reduce liver fat.
7. It May improve asthma symptoms and allergy risk.
8. May improve bone health.
*Omega-3 fatty acids are prone to oxidation, which makes them go rancid.
To avoid this, you can choose a supplement that contains an antioxidant, such as vitamin E.
*Free from Mercury contamination
*Keep your supplements away from light, ideally in the refrigerator.