The Nutritional Value of Shirataki Noodles.
Shirataki noodles have almost no calories and virtually no carbs, making them perfect for any diet especially the ketogenic diet. They are 97% water, 3% fiber and have traces of protein, fat, and calcium.
How to Cook Shirataki Noodles
- Drain the noodles and rinse them with hot water (do this about five times)
- Dry them as much as you can using a cloth or paper towel. (To get out extra moisture from the noodles, wring them out using a kitchen towel.)
- Put noodles into a non-stick pan, and dry fry them for 5-8 minutes or until they become firmer to the touch
- As they are dry frying, separate them and turn them over with tongs (or any utensil you prefer) so that the noodles dry evenly.
- Toss the noodles into your prepared sauce or toss the sauce and the other ingredients into your prepared noodles, mix it all together, and serve.