QUINOA is rich in fiber, minerals, antioxidants, and all nine essential amino acids. It can enhance your blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and even help you lose weight. It is naturally, delicious, versatile and easy to prepare.
- High in Antioxidants
- Contains the Quercetin and Kaempferol compounds
- Quite fiber-high, far higher than other grains
- Gluten-Free and great for gluten intolerant people
- Very high in Protein, with all the essential Amino Acids
- Has a low Glycemic Index, which is ideal for regulation of blood sugar
- Rich in important minerals like Magnesium and Iron
- Has positive impacts on metabolic health
How to cook? Combine the quinoa in a saucepan with water. 2 cups of water per 1 cup of uncooked quinoa. That will produce 3 cups of cooked quinoa. Bring the mixture over medium-high heat to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer and pop the lid.