Kaffir lime leaves are known to bring many herbal medicinal benefits. They are most commonly used to improve oral health by rubbing it onto the gum. Studies have shown that essential oils from the leaves can help get rid of harmful bacteria within the mouth.
Here are the health benefits of Kaffir lime leaves;
- Oral Health: Promotes good oral health and eliminate harmful bacteria that can build up in the mouth.
- Digestive Issues (helps with constipation, hemorrhoids, gastric ulcers)- The constituents are anti-inflammatory in nature, and they are also stimulating for the digestive system.
- Skin Care: Packed with antioxidants. May help with breakdown of cells and minimize the appearance of age marks, scars, and pimples
- -May help with rheumatism
- -May help with arthritis
- -May help with edema
- -May help with gout
- -May help with headache
- -May help with migraine
- Hair Health:
- -May help with dandruff
- -May help strengthen hair follicles
- -May help improve hair shine
- Detoxify the blood:
- -May help to eliminate foreign agents or the pathogens in our blood
- -May help with lymphatic and liver system to remove the foreign and dangerous substances