Packed in tamper-proof box that, once closed, can only be opened when it's going to be used. Thus guaranteed that the box always arrives complete and in optimum storage conditions. 10 ml seawater ampoules are the historical packaging associated with Quinton Medical Laboratory.
Quinton’s Marine Therapy is a cell nutrition technique which aims to improve people’s overall health. Seawater - produced using an original protocol - is an exclusive and unique product created by the French biologist and physiologist Rene Quinton.
- Extracted from phytoplankton vortexes in the Gulf of Vizcaya.
- Rich in minerals and other elements.
- Undergoes cold microfiltration, following the AQP protocol to keep all its original properties intact.
Seawater is an extremely complex solution, containing a high number of organic and inorganic nutrients.
Its chemical composition varies depending on a number of biogeochemical factors such as geological processes, hydrothermal sources, river runoff and groundwater seepage or the result of atmospheric activity. However, we can also find different residues and contaminating agents, such as heavy metals, fecal bacteria and microplastics.
To ensure that seawater is suitable for human consumption, it is essential that it undergo a process of sterilisation to remove possible pollutants and meet minimum quality standards determined by the EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) and AESAN (Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition under the Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social Welfare).
In its natural state, we can only determine the existence of one type of seawater. However, once it has been subjected to our AQP protocol, we can differentiate between two types of seawater for human consumption depending on its concentration in mineral salts:
- Duplase de Quinton (Hypertonic) is100% natural hypertonic seawater ampoules with a sea salt concentration of 33 g/l.
- Plasma de Quinton (Isotonic) is 100% natural isotonic seawater ampoules with a sea salt concentration of 9 g/l.