Fresh Mushrooms have their nutritious value-packed. They are low in calories and good sources of fiber and protein. They have essential nutrients, including vitamin B, selenium, potassium, copper, and vitamin D. They are also filled with as many antioxidants as more colorful vegetables and fruits.
Health Benefits of Mushrooms:
1. They have cancer-fighting properties.
2. Mushrooms are immunity-boosters.
3. They help lower cholesterol.
4. They're high in B and D vitamins.
5. Mushrooms have anti-inflammatory powers.
6. 'Magic' mushrooms may help cancer patients.
Source: MNN.com > Food & Drink > Healthy Eating